The Global Obesity Prevention Center (GOPC) is currently seeking a full-time Research Service Analyst (RSA) to provide support to pre and post award activities. The RSA will assist with grants management, payroll, purchasing, budgets and financial and grant reporting.
Further tasks include but are not limited to:
- Track proposals and other documentation through signature/approval processes
- Create and review sponsored budgets
- Monitor non-sponsored account activity
- Create and submit subaward and subcontract information through JHSPH checklist system
- Resolve purchasing, accounts payable and receivable problems insuring costs were properly posted
- Perform SAP transactions including some purchasing, purchase order creation, invoice processing, travel reimbursements and online payments
- Verify compliance with sponsoring organizations guidelines, as well as, with relevant University policies and procedures
- Assist with monthly account reconciliation process and track weekly student and staff payroll
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other related field. Three years progressively responsible experience in a related administrative/financial position, preferably in an academic or medical setting. Additional related experience may substitute for education. Additional graduate level education may substitute for experience. Excellent typing and accuracy skills Demonstrated knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must have strong organizational skills. Must be an independent worker and self-starter who is flexible, motivated and able to handle multiple tasks.
Click here to apply.
The GOPC offers continuous capstone, elective and internship opportunities for students.
The areas of opportunities range from:
- Data mining
- Data collection
- Conceptual modeling
- Literature reviews
- Manuscript drafting
- Intervention implementation
- Transcription of in-depth interviews
- Social media support
- Recruitment of local recreation centers and corner stores
- Event planning for policy stakeholder meetings.
For further information, please inquire here.